LIL JAMMERZ™ PRODUCT INFORMATION AND BLUETOOTH®
SPEAKER OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
Once your Lil’ Jammerz™ speaker is fully charged and the FREE app has been downloaded, you’re ready to use it. Just power on the speaker, pair it with your Bluetooth device, slip it inside the hook-and-loop zipper pouch, attach the toys to your car seat or stroller and enjoy the music!
Prior to regular operation, the Lil’ Jammerz™ Bluetooth speaker must be charged approximately 3 hours, and paired with your smartphone or tablet. Remember that most of the Lil’ Jammerz™ Bluetooth speaker functionality is controlled by your phone or Bluetooth-enabled device, so you’ll want to familiarize yourself with its settings. Most Bluetooth devices will “remember” your Lil’ Jammerz™ speaker, so you’ll only have to pair it once.
- Your Lil’ Jammerz™ interactive toy’s Bluetooth speaker connects easily to most popular Bluetooth-enabled devices (smartphones, tablets, and portable handheld devices) within 25 feet.
- Use beyond the speciﬁed 25-foot range can aﬀect sound quality and the ability to control the Lil’ Jammerz™
- The speaker will operate for approximately 2 hours when fully charged.
- Power-oﬀ the speaker when not in use to prolong battery life.
- The speaker will give an audible warning when charging is required.
- When using a Smartphone, incoming phone calls will not ring on the speaker. If you choose to accept the incoming call on your smartphone, the Lil’ Jammerz Bluetooth speaker will stop playing music. Reconnect the Bluetooth function after call is completed.
- Plush toys are hand washable, line-dry. Remove speaker before hand washing.
- To start pairing, make sure your Bluetooth device is ON, and the Lil’ Jammerz™ Bluetooth speaker is OFF.
- The speaker and Bluetooth- enabled device should be no more that 3 feet apart when pairing.
- Press and hold the center button to turn ON the Bluetooth speaker.
- Find the Bluetooth device settings screen on your phone or device.
- Your device will search for available Bluetooth pairings. (For details for your device – Smartphone, tablet, etc., refer to the device user guide.)
- Select “Lil’ Jammerz” from the list.
- If it does not appear on the list, turn the Bluetooth speaker OFF. Restart your phone or other Bluetooth device. Once your phone is ON, turn the Bluetooth speaker ON again and attempt pairing.
- When pairing is successful, a voice alert will notify the user, “Bluetooth Connected.”
- Immediately secure the speaker into the purple microphone plush toy hook and loop zipper pouch. Zip the zipper completely and seal the hook and loop material.
- Only one device can be paired with speaker at a time.
POWER ON: To turn the power ON, press and hold the center button for three to four seconds. The voice alert will notify you when the power is ON, and then again when the speaker is connected to your Bluetooth device. Once the speaker is connected, insert it into the purple microphone plush toy hook-and-loop zipper pouch. Zip the zipper completely and seal the hook-and-loop closure.
SELECTING AND PLAYING MUSIC
Once powered ON and paired, the Bluetooth speaker should now be in standby mode, ready to use*. Use your Bluetooth device to select the music you want to play from any source such as your music library, internet radio, or the Lil’ Jammerz™ app. Use your phone or other device to select tracks, adjust the volume, play and pause music, etc. While the speaker volume level is >80dB, Lil’ Jammerz™ encourages childcare giver to keep volume adjusted low. Battery power is being used whenever the speaker is ON, whether in standby mode (ON but not playing) or playing music.
POWER OFF: To turn the power OFF, open the hook-and-loop seal, unzip the zipper, and remove the speaker. Press and hold the center button for three to four seconds. The voice alert will notify you that the speaker is no longer connected to the Bluetooth device, and then again when powering down. Return the speaker to its secure, hook-and-loop zipper pouch or place it out of the reach of children.
- The Lil Jammerz™ Bluetooth speaker unit is not a toy, and should always be secured inside its hook and loop zipper pouch or removed and out of child’s reach when you are not playing music.
- Prior to using the speaker, charge the battery with the USB cable included with the speaker. Charging time is approximately three hours.
- The speaker battery is not replaceable, only rechargeable.
- To avoid damage to the speaker, please use only the USB cable shipped
- with the product.
- Visit liljammerz.com/bluetooth-safety for information on SAR and Bluetooth devices.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Lil’ Jammerz™ is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.